Another TT post inspired by blogger Ruby Bastille . . .
What I am thankful for this week:
1. Pedestrian Friendly Towns - I appreciate that I can walk to most places from my house.
2. The Great Lakes - The breeze off the water provides all natural air-conditioning for everyone within about a kilometer of the shore.
3. Chocolate - A little something chocolate is a delicious and satisfying way to end a meal.
4. Libraries - Please-oh-please don't let these wonderful little oases of quiet and books and thought die out for the sake of online-streaming-ebook-socialmedia-convenience-connectivity etc etc etc.
5. Rain - There was a brief downpour yesterday that made everything a little greener.