Five things I am thankful for this week.
1. My Health - There's nothing like the stomach flu I had early this week to remind me just how much I appreciate my health.
2. Spring - This is the best time of year! Here in Ontario the air is still cool, the sun is warm, and there are no bugs yet. It happens again in October, but for now it's all about May. I love it.
3. Books - Okay so maybe this one is obvs, but really. How else can you get inside someone else's head, perhaps even from another century, country, culture, walk around, try out the furniture, look in on their lives and thoughts, stay awhile, have a meal and then leave? It's really quite cool.
4. Coffee - Every morning at 7am. 'nuff said.
5. Thrift Stores - The best way to recycle! These shops have the coolest everyday stuff, each item with its own little history.